The electric TOWER of POWER™ control module is a RIMS(recirculating infusion mash system) that allows you precise control over your mash and includes the following features:
- Class A precision RTD temperature sensor. The sensor can be installed in BrewMometer™ hole in your kettle for an HLT or into any 1/2″ NPT fitting with the included adapter bushing.
- Digital Power control to meter the intensity of the heating element from 0-100% power The power control allows you to dial in the exact boil-off rate you’d like to hit your post boil volumes exactly and consistently.
- Optional Low level kettle switch deactivates heating element to avoid dry firing and potential scorching with element exposed to air. Simply connect low level switch installed in kettle to the TOWER of POWER control module and you are protected from dry firing and potential scorching with element exposed to air. Switch available factory punched for easy installation or as an after purchase add on.
- Data port for optional remote monitoring and mash-profile programming (unlimited profiles) on your PC (Optional communication cable required).
- One decal for MASH and one for HLT for appropriate labeling.
- Compact enclosure of 4.25″W, 7″H, 7″D that is easily integrated into your brew system.
- Brushed stainless cover and gloss black powder-coated case that will look beautiful for years.