Wine Expert has just introduced four new Selection International wine kits to their line up. What’s different is that they have grape skins included, which will help create a bold, full-bodied wine with a lot of character. Here is some additional information pulled from their web site.
Four NEW International Sensations!
Winexpert is pleased to announce the introduction of our new Selection International with Grape Skins kits. There will be four new varieties that will include a crushed grape skin pack and bottle labels. Selection International with Grape skins is one of the most exciting and timely kits Winexpert has produced, allowing the winemaker to choose a country of origin kit with excellent varietal character, bold flavours and aromas and full-bodied tannins, all in a wine that drinks well young and rewards patience.
- 16.4 litres of juice and concentrate and 1.6 litres of grapeskins—18 litres total
- Six week winemaking schedule
- Layered flavour and a complex profile
- Bolder flavours and aromas
- Country of origin designation
- Drinkable at 3 months of age, with potential for cellaring
- Labels Included!
We are excited to have these four great varieties available in stores this September: Australian Petite Verdot, Chilean Malbec Shiraz, Sicilian Nero D’Avola and Spanish Tempranillo.